Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Lime Dip
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss ingredients together in sealed bag until evenly coated.
- Place evenly on large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once until wedges are golden brown and crisp (25–30 minutes).
- Place ingredients for dip in mini food processor and mix until smooth.
- Transfer dip to bowl and serve alongside sweet potato fries.
Note: For extra crispy fries, lightly toss cut potatoes in 2–3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
– See more at: http://doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-spicy-sweet-potato-fries-with-avocado-lime-dip#sthash.wAM4lLJl.dpuf